- 1 cup raw millet, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup chia seed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- Add chia seeds to 2 cups of almond milk. Set aside.
- Combine millet, water, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 12 minutes.
- Add almond milk and chia mixture, brown sugar, and maple syrup. Stir, cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 399
- Calories from Fat: 118
- Total Fat: 13.1
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Carbs: 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 13.1 g
- Net Carbs: 49.1 g
- Sugars: 13.7 g
- Protein: 10 g