- 1 cup brown rice flour, plus more for the counter
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, cooled
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 150 grams soft unripened goat cheese
- 1/3 cup water + more if need be
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Combine flours, oil, mustard powder, and salt in the bowl of your food processor. Using dough blade, pulse until combined and crumbly.
- Add goat cheese and pulse again until combined.
- Add water and vinegar, turn processor on and let it run for 20 seconds. Continue to add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough forms into a ball at the side of the bowl.
- Wrap dough and allow to chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove dough from the fridge. Set on the counter and preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat, and get to rolling!
- Separate the dough into two sections, wrapping and chilling the other section as you work on the first.
- Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a pastry cutting knife or cookie cutter, cut cracker-like shapes in the dough. Place on prepared cookie sheet with minimal spaces between each. Poke holes in the top of each cracker with a fork, if desired.
- Pull out remaining dough, and repeat!
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes, or until crackers are just beginning to get golden.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 234
- Calories from Fat: 107
- Total Fat: 11.8
- Saturated Fat: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 18> mg
- Sodium: 216 mg
- Carbs: 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 23 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 7.2 g