- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon carob powder – or cacao powder can be used too
- pinch of white stevia powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened carob chips
- In a double boiler or a bowl set atop a pot of gently simmering water, melt the coconut butter, oil, and carob powder.
- Once melted, add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until combined.
- Drop mixture into muffin cups and drop a couple of unsweetened carob chips on top.
- Stick in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Can be eaten at room temperature or from the freezer.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 226
- Calories from Fat: 186
- Total Fat: 20.6
- Saturated Fat: 16 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Carbs: 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g
- Net Carbs: 3.4 g
- Sugars: 2.1 g
- Protein: 2.6 g