- 1 cup sliced butternut squash
- ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 60 grams extra-lean ground beef, rolled into 4 mini meatballs
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen Brussels sprouts, cooked according to package instructions
- Couple of slices of radicchio cabbage
- ¼ yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove
- Pinch sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sliced butternut squash, marjoram and olive oil on one side of the pan, flip to coat. On the second side, place mini meatballs.
- Cook in the oven for a total of 25 minutes, rotating the squash halfway through and removing the meatballs after 10 minutes, or until their internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Meanwhile, pulse cauliflower florets just until broken down and the same size as rice. Place in the bowl of your steamer and steam for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, drop into a strainer and allow to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Prepare Creamy Rosemary Sauce.
- To assemble: begin with a bottom layer of “rice” then cabbage, cooked Brussels sprouts, roasted squash, and side layer of sliced bell peppers, topped with cooked meatballs and pour on the dressing.
- Dig in!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 307
- Calories from Fat: 93
- Total Fat: 10.4
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 32> mg
- Sodium: 362 mg
- Carbs: 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.4 g
- Net Carbs: 26.8 g
- Sugars: 9.9 g
- Protein: 21.6 g