- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1.5 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon raw pepita seeds
- 2 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas or sprouted chickpeas to keep recipe raw
- 3 raw beets, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- Place lemon juice, dill, parsley, olive oil, seeds, garlic and salt in the bowl of your food processor or blender. Blend until everything is broken up, but still slightly chunky.
- Add chickpeas and pulse quickly, just to break slightly.
- Drop into a bowl with shredded beets and carrots. Stir to coat.
- Serve with a pinch of lemon zest over top and a parsley sprig.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container for 1-2 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 299
- Calories from Fat: 92
- Total Fat: 10.3
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 415 mg
- Carbs: 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.6 g
- Net Carbs: 34.1 g
- Sugars: 18.3 g
- Protein: 12.4 g