- 1/2 cup lite or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon dried currants (for sweetness, you can omit)
- 2 drops liquid stevia
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance:
- Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix with a spoon until incorporated.
- Seal container and keep in the fridge overnight.
- When complete, portion out into 1-2 bowls or glasses and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 21
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14.4
- Saturated Fat: 7.6 g
- Sodium: 121 mg
- Carbs: 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.8 g
- Net Carbs: 12.9 g
- Sugars: 5.9 g
- Protein: 5.8 g