- 2 – 150g cans of oceanwise tuna
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour – see note
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup fresh dill weed or 1 tablespoon dry
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise
- 1 dill pickle, diced
- grated rind from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Shape ~1/3 cup of the mixture into a patty using your hands and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mix.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, just until egg is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with a salad and maybe even a dollop of homemade tartar sauce!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Almond flour could also be used to make this recipe grain-free and paleo
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 112
- Calories from Fat: 24
- Total Fat: 2.7
- Cholesterol: 19> mg
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Carbs: 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Net Carbs: 6.2 g
- Protein: 15.3 g