- 1/4 cup fruit juice sweetened apricot preserves (or you could treat yourself to apricot preserves made with xylitol!)
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free chicken stock
- 2 green onions, whites and greens sliced
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together preserves, Dijon, and chicken stock.
- Reduce until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in scallions and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 74
- Calories from Fat: 3
- Total Fat: 0.3
- Sodium: 114 mg
- Carbs: 19.3 g
- Sugars: 13.6 g
- Protein: 0.6 g