If you’re keto, but love wine and don’t see how the two can coexist, look no further than Dry Farm Wines! It’s the best way to enjoy wine without sacrificing your ketones.
Dry Farms Wines offers keto-friendly, sugar-free, carb-free, and organic wines. It works just like any other wine club, by sending you a selection of delicious wines right to your doorstep on a schedule that works for you.
Wine has no nutrition label and no ingredients label. How do you know what you’re really drinking? In short, you don’t. And that’s why I love Dry Farm Wines – they do all the research for you and supply you and your dinner guests with only the best.
Here’s what isn’t in Dry Farm Wines but is in many, many wines in North America:
- Organic or biodynamic farming: free of most modern vineyards spray chemicals including pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and chemical fertilizers.
- Dry Farmed: Dry-farmed vines get their water from natural rainfall which requires the roots to dig deeper to search for water, often up to 30 feet underground where they’ll have access to more nutrients and make a healthier wine.
- Additive-Free: Additive-free wine will be free of additives used to change flavors, add coloring, increase sweetness, and a whole lot more. These include (but are not limited to): sulfites, grape juice concentrate tartaric acid, oak “essence”, colorings, commercial yeast, acetaldehyde, albumen (egg white), ammonium phosphate, ascorbic acid, defoaming agents, gelatin, granular cork, milk products (pasteurized whole, skim, or half-and-half), soy flour.
- Low Alcohol: Alcohol is toxic. So are water and oxygen in the wrong dose. Dosage matters. Low alcohol wines allow you to enjoy the benefits and taste of wine without feeling like you just got hit over the head.
- Sugar-Free: When wines are allowed to fully ferment, all the naturally-occurring sugars are converted to alcohol. With no residual sugar remaining in the wine and no additives thrown in to sweeten it, a wine is sugar-free. However, this isn’t what occurs in most wines in the US.
Dry Farm wines put together an offer for Healthful Pursuit readers: click here to get a penny bottle of wine in your first purchase.
Savings: penny bottle of wine