- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 medjool dates, pitted, quartered and rolled into a ball
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg [1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoon water]
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set side.
- In a small bowl, whisk almond flour, sugar, and salt until combined.
- In a larger bowl, combine coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla extract. Add dry to wet and mix until incorporated.
- Separate dough into 2 balls, cover with parchment paper, and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once complete, spoon 2 tablespoon of dough in your hand and flatten, then place 1 date ball in the middle and fold the dough over top. Roll the dough in between your hands to make a ball [make sure you can't see the date!], then press down to make a bit flatter. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and continue with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
- Calories: 102
- Calories from Fat: 67
- Total Fat: 7.5
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Sodium: 37 mg
- Carbs: 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 1.4 g