Update: The presale event is live and the 17-page preview is no longer available. Now, you CAN pick up a copy of my new book here.
To celebrate, I’ve created a complimentary 17-page cookbook preview, complete with 3 recipes from my book, sample cleanse program and a couple of simple tools you can use to incorporate more healthy choices into your life, right now.
When you sign up for the exclusive presale, you will gain access to the 17-page preview, receive an invitation to our March 18 presale and get earlybird access to our upcoming 8 weeks of giveaways event.
Get all of this by simply filling out this form.
In the cookbook preview…
- Never waste juice pulp again with these 10 tasty ways to use it up
- I show you how to juice without a juicer
- Simple breakdown of the juicer that’s right for you and your budget
Plus, the recipes…
1) C Punch Smoothie – This smoothie was created for those days where you’re feeling just a bit off. Starting to get a sniffle, a bit of a headache? C Punch with knock the lights out of that germy thing you may carrying.
2) Cinnamon Toast Dessert Smoothie – living vibrantly is about making small changes for lasting impact. On days where you want nothing more than to drown yourself in sweetness, opt for this naturally sweet, cinnamon toast-inspired smoothie. Your tastebuds will be tricked, your emotions will cool down and your body will thank you.
3) Diamond in the Rough Juice – By swapping out nutrient-poor snacks for this nutrient-rich, blood sugar regulating juice, you’re doing wonders for your health. The added pineapple also helps to boost the natural enzymes in your body, making it easier to digest throughout the day.
To get your copy of this 17-page cookbook preview + presale access and invitations to our 8 weeks of giveaways event, fill out this form before March 17, 2014.
Thank you for reading, supporting and sharing <3