Just 7 more days to go. Yes!
I’m feeling really good, my skin looks great, and I had a huge bowl of kale this morning for breakfast. A bowl of kale. For breakfast. This vegetable lovin’ cleanse is helping me step out of my comfort zone in all of the right ways
What about you? What changes are you noticing?
This series isn’t costing you anything, but it’s not free. If you want to participate in this series and you find value in all of the content that I’ve created, all I ask is this: when you’re done with week one and two of the program, simply share it with 3 friends as “payment”.
- No sugar. This includes palm sugar, honey, agave, stevia, coconut nectar, etc.
- Support clean, conscious and intuitive eating.
- 1000mL (4 cups) water with the juice from one lemon every morning.
- 1000mL (4 cups) water with the juice from one lemon every afternoon.
- 2 grams vitamin C per day.
- Minimum 500mL of fresh fruit/vegetable juice per day.
- Minimum 500mL of fruit/vegetable smoothies per day.
- Light meals only. Don’t eat until uncomfortably full.
- Meditation in the morning. 10 minutes or longer.
- Mindful eating. Ensure I’m chewing enough, perform breathing exercises before dinner, and eat at the table only.
- Leave 12 hours between dinner and breakfast the following day.
(click to view the meal plan PDF)
note: you will require the most recent version of Adobe Reader to view this meal plan.
- Continue with no grains.
- Enjoy liquids in the morning in the form of fresh fruit and vegetable juice or a smoothie.
- Begin including animal protein – eggs, poultry and fish
- Begin including plant-based proteins – lentils and beans
- Add ground flax, chia or hemp seeds to smoothies to pump up the fiber as well as contribute a good amount of protein. I plan on having 2 tablespoons per day of these seeds.
- Add protein powder to smoothies in the form of egg protein, pea protein, pumpkin seed protein or hemp protein powders.
- Enjoy lightly steamed vegetables throughout the day if needed.
- Roasted squash and sweet potato are fair game.
- The additional vegetable intake, especially in the form of juices, will help you to maintain an average protein intake.
- Stretch morning and night to encourage detoxification.
- If all the meal prep is a bit too much, just double up on days. Follow the cleanse basics outline and make the cleanse work for you!
When you’re finished with your cleanse, maintain the momentum with a Healthful Pursuit meal plan.
- Commit to cleansing with us by leaving a comment below.
- Share images of your cleansing meals on Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter using the #twoweekcleanse tag. Those that do will be entered to win a $50 gift card to Upaya Naturals!
- Add this badge to your blog to show your pride and encourage others to join in (click the image to be taken to the HTML that you can copy and paste onto your blog sidebar, posts or pages)
The information made available through Healthful Pursuit is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering of personal health advice of any kind. Please consult your doctor before changing your dietary habits.