Thank you everyone for participating! The winners for this giveaway are: Suzanne, Amanda and Shelby. I’ll email you ladies in a few!
Real Meals Meal Plan Subscription Program is going on its third month of delivering healthy meal plans. To celebrate, I thought it’d be fun to do a little giveaway.
What is Real Meals?
It’s a 7 day meal plan that subscribers receive on a weekly basis. They learn how to nourish their body with healthful, home cooked meals that don’t require a lot of prep work or complicated ingredients.
- learn how to incorporate whole, unprocessed ingredients into your daily routine
- stay organized and focused at the grocery store with a printable shopping list, complete with required amounts of each ingredient
- plans are suitable for gluten-free, dairy-free, and peanut-free diets
- an allergen guide accompanies each plan and highlights vegan, vegetarian, sugar-free, corn-free, and nut-free recipes
- many recipes are easily made vegan with substitution recommendations throughout
What to expect
Receive an email every Tuesday with the week’s plan. Each plan comes with with:
- Enough breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to last 7 days
- Organized shopping list complete with required amounts of each ingredient
- Cooking tips
- Make-ahead suggestions
- Printer-friendly recipes and guides
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Healthful ingredient tips
- Vegan and grain-free substitutions
Enter for a chance to win:
- 1 month free subscription to whole food eats weekly meal plans
3 winners will be selected!
Open to all countries and those who already have a subscription.
How to enter
Receive up to 3 entries by:
- Tweet it: You could say something like, I want to win 1 month of healthy #glutenfree meal plans from @be_healthful http://bit.ly/IU2Pta
- Pin on Pinterest
- Comment: What do you look for in a meal plan? If you’ve never considered meal planning, do you prepare meals ahead of time or just wing it?
Please leave a *separate comment* for each entry!
The giveaway will be open until Sunday May 6 with the winner announced on Monday May 7.