Sunday Scenes

by Leanne Vogel (Healthful Pursuit) on April 22, 2012

Jessica Bush

Ahhhh I love your puppy. I’m new to your blog—do you have a Pomeranian? I do too and he looks just like yours. :) Too cute!

Thanks, Jessica. Yep, she’s a Pomeranian. Such an independent dog, that one. So much more than our German Shepperd/Border Collie. Is yours black as well?

Jessica Bush

Yes he is.:) I don’t see other little black fluff balls that often. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Great pics! The side shave and there’s those simply bars again that I know you love :)

Nancy B.

Nice Harley!

Are you still liking your haircut?! I love it!! It really works on you! & I still gotta try those simply bars. Just gotta find them around here first.

Question for you, what happened to your recipage? Am I just missing something? I like you recipe page that has all of the pictures on it, but usually only like 1/3 of the pictures load for me, so the recipage was really helpful.

Have a great day Leanne :)

Thanks, Andrea. I’m loving my haircut too… it’s so fun! Regarding my recipage – it stopped working last week when recipage did a big upgrade and things went wrong. Now, none of my recipes can be accessed and all of the pages give an error. Unfortunately I have no control over this tool so it’s been quite frustrating. It’s been broken for almost a week now, so I decided to remove it until it’s fixed. So sorry for the inconvenience. You can access it here: http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/recipage/ if you want to keep checking back.

No worries! Totally understandable. I hope they get it all fixed up for ya!

Hey Andrea – just wanted to let you know that the page is back up. I’m not able to add any of my new recipes so there are a couple missing, but it’s working!

Holly

Is that flat bread? mmmmmmmm flat bread.

It sure is! Just posted the recipe now :)

starjumper

eeeeep! we’re hair-do buddies! (i shaved the side of mine about a month ago!)

cindy

Hi Leanne – I just recently found your site and love it. Your recipes are awesome and you are adorable. Thanks for sharing all these healthy eats. I love the look of the cauliflower salad pictured in this post. Have you posted this recipe somewhere?
Thanks,
Cindy

Hi Cindy! Thanks for stopping by to say hello :) I haven’t posted this recipe, it was just something that I whipped together with leftover veggies in the fridge. It was something like 1 cup cauliflower, 1 carrot, couple green beans, steamed for 5 minutes, cooled. Then the dressing was just 1 tbsp mayo, 2 tbsp lemon juice and some dill. It’s simple, but really yummy! Have an awesome day!

cindy

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to me :) BTW – your salad post is awesome and has come at the perfect time, as I am on a salad kick lately. Thanks again, you rock :)

Dalal

Om Leanne!

We love your blog at Bayt Abdullah Children’s Hospice! We have tested your amazing recipes for the children as well as ourselves; and currently, Tala and I are doing your cleanse! So far, so good :)
I was just wondering, for this post, what camera did you use? And if on iPhone, what apps?

Thank you for everything! :D

Dalal

Hi Dalal – that’s so great to hear! I used my iPhone for the images, Instgram for the filters placed on the images. Hope that helps!