Congratulations to Linda, the winner of the Rise Bar giveaway! Thanks to everyone for participating, this was by far the most successful giveaway we’ve had here on Healthful Pursuit. Stay tuned in a for another tasty giveaway that will be open for everyone to join!
Ohhhh what do we have here?
Why it’s a variety box of gluten-free certified, GMO-free, peanut-free wholesome snack bars! Finally, a variety box that I can eat in it’s entirety without leaving the 4-6 peanut flavored bars behind.
I feel like I’ve cheated the system and it feels glorious!
Here’s a brief overview of Rise Bars:
- There are 3 kinds: breakfast bars (light snack), energy+ bars (added energy in the form of organic tapioca and brown rice syrups) and protein+ bars (whey)
- Due to the use of honey and whey, only the energy+ bars are vegan
- The whey used in their protein+ bars is derived from whey made with Kosher vegetable rennet and is 100 percent vegetarian
- Rise Bar lightly toasts their nuts and seeds so the bars aren’t 100% raw, but are pretty close
- All of the ingredients in the energy+ bars are organic
So, what did I think when I bit into my first bar?
- Crunchy Perfect Pumpkin rocks my world
- They’re light, not too dense
- The packaging is pretty. I’m a sucker for packaging.
- Didn’t like how the dried cranberries contained sugar
- Enjoy the vast array of ingredients in each bar. They don’t just contain dates!
- Energy+ work great as a pre-workout or a during workout snack
- Protein+ is jam packed with protein (17g) and still under 300 calories
Rise Breakfast Bar
They have amaranth crisps in them that make them higher in protein but do have honey, so they’re not safe for vegans.
- Crunchy Cashew Almond
- Crunchy Cranberry Apple
- Crunchy Honey Walnut
- Crunchy Macadamia Pineapple
- Crunchy Perfect Pumpkin
17g or protein but in the form of whey so it’s not safe for the dairy-free folk out there but a great option for those that can handle their whey!
- Almond Honey
- Crunchy Carob Chip (hubba hubba!)
Certified organic, vegan and dairy-free bar with brown rice and tapioca syrups and amaranth.
- Apricot Goji
- Blueberry Coconut
- Cherry Almond
- Coconut Acai
- Raspberry Pomegranate
Enter for a chance to win:
- One 12 pack of Rise Bars, you get to choose the flavor!
1 winner will be selected!
Giveaway is restricted to U.S. residents ONLY
How to enter
Receive up to 5 entries by:
- Subscribe to the Healthful Pursuit RSS feed in your RSS reader or by email
- Facebook: Like Healthful Pursuit
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Tweet it: You could say something like: I want to win a 12 pack of @RiseBar from @be_healthful, don’t you? –> http://bit.ly/zIqB2y
- Comment: What flavor sounds the tastiest to you?
Please leave a *separate comment* for each entry!
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday March 13 with the winner announced on Wednesday March 14.
This post was sponsored by RISE Bar. All expressed opinions are those of Healthful Pursuit Inc. and were not influenced by the opinions of RISE Bar. Thank you for supporting the brands that I believe in and choose to feature here.