Spring is here, life is good, opportunities are abundant, and we’re kicking off the weekend with a fresh recipe!
There have been some major changes happening in our life recently, things I’ve dreamed of forever but didn’t think were possible… until now. I’m embracing opportunities that I was afraid of in the past, grounding myself with self confidence, believing that I can do anything, and trusting in my decisions. It’s powerful and so freeing!
If you haven’t tried this, you must. It’s awesome.
I’ve realized that lack of self confidence, negative self talk, and a limited understanding of what I truly wanted out of life closed me off from experiencing life to the fullest. I’d always say I wanted to change things, follow my intuition, and embrace change, but I didn’t believe in myself enough to trust I could do it.
While I’d love to tell you everything that’s going on right now… I can’t share it just yet! It’s quite unnerving to have to keep something so exciting bottled up when you’re used to sharing your life and experiences so openly. The last 2 weeks have tested my patience and; let’s be honest, I don’t exactly have much patience to test.
So for now, let’s enjoy the first weekend of Spring, maybe dust of the barbecue and grill a couple fennel dippers, and treat ourselves to some awesome fruit dip.
Who’s with me?
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup roasted cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup, honey, maple syrup, or 10 drops liquid stevia (optional) *see note
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon all spice
- Place in your blender in the order of the ingredients listed, then blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container. Should keep for 3 days.
View Nutritional Information ( once on page scroll down)
Or, we could just make this on a Friday night and drink it with a straw.
I wouldn’t judge!