Yummies

by Leanne Vogel (Healthful Pursuit) on January 29, 2012

We’re jetting off to the mountains in exactly 20 minutes.

The plan was to share one of the tasty recipes I made yesterday, but I slept in and still need to find my long johns before we leave!

So, all I can say for now is that it’s going to be a very, very yummy week…

See you tomorrow ;)

What tasty meals, or snacks have you made this weekend?

Ahh you’re a cruel one! I just woke up to this post and saw those donuts… now I really want one! ;) Lots of yummies are coming out of my kitchen this weekend – vegan ones too! Planning to post later this week. Have fun in the mountains, and stay warm!!

Brianne

Dang, those donuts look good… I can’t wait for the recipe~

Anything with figs and I’m sold! LOVE figs :) Yesterday I made a batch of apple cider donuts! Gotta love donut pans :) And I was thinking about making some sort of bread or some pepita butter today.. we’ll just have to see! Have a beautiful day in the mountains, it’s snowing like crazy where I’m at!

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen)

Safe travels! Now I need doughnuts….

Rachel @ Eat, Learn, Discover!

Ahh such a tease! Travel safely, and I can’t wait for the recipes :-)

Courtney

What a tease! I can’t wait for these recipes. I haven’t eaten a doughnut in years, but that picture really makes me want one. I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip!

Kalee @ Soreyfitness

Those doughnuts look so good! I can’t wait for the recipe! I made greek yogurt lemon bars this week. They were pretty good. What do you replace sugar for in your recipes?

Kristi Rimkus

Have a terrific time while we salivate over those delicious looking doughnuts!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin

Oh my gosh those look good! I haven’t made any treats this weekend, but last weekend I made raw chocolate chip cookies and they were amazing! I might have to whip up another batch today because there aren’t any left! :P

Oh those donuts look amazing and those dates look so tender and like I just want to take a big bite out of one.

Have fun in the mountains!

Faith @ For the Health of It

I’m so excited about those donuts – they look incredible! I just made a brown rice, goat cheese and mushroom “burger” that I’m crazy about. Haven’t made many sweets lately – need to get on that! Have an awesome vacation :)

katie @KatieDid

ohh have a blast! Are you skiing?
I haven’t made anything too exciting except a batch of spicy sunflower seed butter sauce (like peanut sauce) and have been dunking everything into it!

Annette

Wow, way to torture us!! I am off to the gym so I can “pre-burn” the recipes that I will surely be trying this week :)! Enjoy your hike, it’s a chilly day here indeed…
A.

Tania Davis
Mary @ Bites and Bliss

I haven’t baked in forever! :( Those doughnuts look sooo good, too!

Frugal Jen | Frugal, Freebies and Deals

mmm.. did you get the donut pan??

jenetta

ooo yes I did!

Frugal Jen | Frugal, Freebies and Deals

nice going!! I put blueberry muffin batter in mine they other day.. the girls thanked me for the “yum yum” donuts :)

jen

Sarah @ The Healthy Diva

Ahhh you’re killing me…those tasty treats look soooo yummy. I didn’t cook anything sweet over the weekend, but I did make up a batch of my hamburgers for a summer bbq. They were a big hit! Looking forward to the recipes :)

Kathy

-clicked on post-
-scrolled down-
-saw picture of donuts-
OH! THAT IS YUMMY :D
Have fun :] I made some spelt bread, granola bars, and a failed attempt at sugar-free coconut granola (the smell of the failed recipe literally could’ve made me gag and I like coconut too…)

Cheryl @ eatplayluvblog.com

I literally started salivating when I saw those pictures. I’m on the yummy edge of my seat here.

Emily

Oh man, that was EVIL. Can’t wait until tomorrow!

Holly

Are those dates and donuts I see? Fabulous. I can’t wait to hear about them.

I made brioche this weekend. They are the perfect morning treat.

Donna

I’ve been in the mood for new breakfast fare to change up the routine…those doughnuts look appetizing and Holly…would it be possible to share your brioche recipe?…I have always wanted to attempt this!

Diane Balding

I’m a new comer to your website. You are a terrific photographer!!! Also, I think you should have a donation spot on your website. I would contribute. How, HOW do you have time for your beautiful website. All of the staging with your recipes. All of your cooking. Do you have a staff to help you? I am 70 years old and raised on the farm and so was my husband. As far as your recipes….. not liking so much. sorry. BUT, this year my husband and I have changed our lifestyle of eating… almost Vegan. I sure miss my meat, eggs, fried chicken, rich gravies, etc. LOL! But, I’m going to stick with you…. I’m going to try those donuts… but I have to admit at this time the pictures usually look better than the tasting part. Okay, I’m going to stick with this ….. our doctor gave us the book by Dr. Furhman…. our diet now is mostly smoothies of green monster drinks!! I’m getting good with cooking with Jack Fruit as a BBQ meat…. it is alright but nothing like MY BBQ baby back ribs. Okay,k okay…. I”M TRYING! love you girl!

Hi Diane – thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I do not have staff to help, just me, my kitchen and my camera! Would love to chat more about the ‘tasting part’ of my recipes. Is it because of the ingredients I use that you’re just not used to the taste? Or that you don’t feel my recipes are tasty enough? I absolutely love constructive criticism so I can grow and give my readers what they want :)

margaret bobb

Oh, Leanne!

…I HAVE to have the donut recipe….and the icing on top? …I’m hoping it is cane-sugar free! It looks soooooo delicious! I have a mini-bundt pan that has six wells for mini-cakes…I bet it would work for your donut recipe! …and figs…I too, LOVE figs…I made a figgy pudding recipe for Christmas this year…Gluten free, dairy free, cane sugar free. It was awesome. If you want, I’ll email you the recipe…Have a great trip!
@ Diane B. –well, I suppose most of us out here in cyberland miss our family favorite recipes. I know I do–even after almost five years of having to eat right to stay alive. But, I must say, even though I have times where I “slip up,” on the whole, it has gotten waaay easier. And some of those things I used to love don’t even taste good to me anymore….but, SOME do…like dark chocolate—yum!
Margaret