I find that I am a lot more excited to prepare a big salad everyday when I have a fun and exciting homemade dressing to depend on.
I promise, it’ll make any salad sing.
No matter what other random dressings I create on a weekly basis, there is always a batch of green goddessphere in the fridge.
It combines perfectly with mashed hard boiled eggs, makes for a delicious veggie or chicken finger dip, and; of course, is a great addition to any greens salad, including this one!
Green Goddessphere at Sea
Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar-free, Yeast free, Corn free, Grain free
This salad has all of the flavor of a California roll but with 0 grains and amped up veggies! Crumbling up nori sheets in your salad is a great way to increase your iron and iodine content easily which helps to maintain healthy blood and a happy thyroid.
Yield: 6 cups
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 100g/24 count cooked and tail removed shrimp
- 6 Brussels sprouts, steamed (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 nori sheet, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon green goddessphere dressing
- If you’re not a Brussels sprout fan, feel free to opt out. I love the texture they bring to salads, but it’s a preference thing. If you’re using, trim off the end of the sprout and cut in half lengthwise. Steam for 2-3 minutes until crisp tender. Remove from steamer and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl, topping with green goddessphere dressing and stirring to coat.
- Serve immediately
What’s your favorite homemade dressing recipe? Feel free to mention or link up in the comments below!