Congratulations to Megan – whose favorite chocolate recipe is microwave banana oat cakes by averie from love veggies & yoga, Stephanie who can be found snacking on raw cacao nibs, and Meredith – for winning 1 of 3 packages of cacao! Thanks for participating everyone. I’ll send the winners an email soon!
Guess what I picked up for us yesterday?
Three pounds of the best cacao powder I’ve ever tasted. Well, four pounds if you include the package I bought for myself.
Our plan was to go on the cacao plantation tour yesterday – to learn all about how cacao is harvested, processed, packaged, the whole bit… but both of us got ridiculously sea sick on Thursday and chose to take it easy yesterday instead.
We’ve agreed that when we’re asked what the most romantic part of our vacation was, we’ll tell people it was when we were holding hands getting sick over the side of the boat.
If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
Anyways, back to our giveaway, and just in time for Christmas!
Enter for a chance to win:
- One lb. bag of cacao powder
3 winners will be selected!
How to enter
Receive up to 5 entries by:
- Subscribe to the Healthful Pursuit RSS feed
- Facebook: Like Healthful Pursuit
- Subscribe to Healthful Hints YouTube channel — new video coming soon!
- Tweet it: You could say something like: I want to win a 1lb of cacao powder from @be_healthful –> http://bit.ly/umQM3M
- Comment: What is your all-time favorite recipe using cacao powder?
Please leave a *separate comment* for each entry!
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday December 27 with the winner announced on Wednesday December 28.