I can’t believe a month has past since I started working with my running coach.
Oh how time flies when you’re
not having fun. I kid.
Even though there are days where I feel like nothing has improved, deep down I know that I have made huge progress since starting this journey in August.
haha I remember my first run – I was out of breath within 30 seconds and had to walk most of the way. But my breathing got better and my endurance increased, all because I stuck with it.
I’m so happy I never gave up. Granted there have been moments, but I’ve pushed through them [with the help of all of you!].
And now, I’m ready for a 10k…
April 10th baby, ya!
My 18 year old self is staring at me with her mouth wide open, in shock. Eat it up girl! We’re doing this.
- ⅔ cup chickpea flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup lite coconut milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon himalayan rock salt
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
- pinch ginger powder
- pinch cayenne
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the coconut milk, water, olive oil and garlic to the flour mixture and stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pushing the mixture to the sides so that it’s evenly spread across the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dough begins to crack and corners brown.
- Remove from the oven and slide the dough to a cutting board. Cut dough into desired cracker size.
- Place cut crackers on a cookie sheet [I used a pizza pan and it worked perfectly!] and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, flip and bake for another 4-6 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
View Nutritional Information (once on page scroll down)
I’ve updated my workouts page with my next 30 day plan [all my old plans can be found here]and have added a couple of the core, strength, and hip exercises that I’ve been using.
Are you planning on working out today? If so, whatcha doing?
Are you a curry fan?