I love pureeing because:
- Pureed foods share healthful commonalities with smoothies.
- Pureed soups warm you up quickly.
- Almost anything you puree tastes fantastic and is easy to make.
- You can freeze pureed foods and eat them later.
- I have a vitamix. I know, you can puree with other blenders, but the vitamix makes me want to just do it more.
…What’s not to love?
- In a medium saucepan, melt coconut oil on medium heat. Add onion and leek, sautee for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, potatoes, almond milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add fresh dill during the last 5 minutes or cooking.
- Pour soup into blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
View Nutritional Information (once on page scroll down)
What is your favorite kind of soup? Why?